FS: Paradigm Monitor 7's, CC-350, ADP-170's, 2 pair of Mini Monitors

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Alan Pummill, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Alan Pummill

Alan Pummill Screenwriter

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on new speakers, and am selling all of my Paradigms except my PW-2200!

Monitor 7 v.1 $350
    CC-350 v.1 $200
    Mini Monitors v.1 $200
    Mini Monitors v.2 $250
    ADP-170's v.3 $300

These prices don't include shipping.

2. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

Hey Alan when would you need the money by? I'm interested in the Center, Mini Monitors V.2 and another pair which I can't decide at the moment. I wanted to do a bedroom theater in the future and these deals are hard to pass up. Whats the difference between the Mini Monitors V.1 and V.2? I'll have $450 by Friday for the Mini Monitors V.2 and the CC-350. I'll have more funds for another set in about 2 weeks. Maybe we could meet up again like we did before or at a meet or something just some thought.

Any chance of taking some closer shot of the speakers? Maybe with the grills off? [​IMG]

3. Alan Pummill

Ferdinand,

I not in a real big hurry for the $$, but getting together may take some planning. I'm off work for 2 weeks around the holidays, that may be a good time to meet. You tell me what you want, and I'll hold them for you. The speakers are all in good condition. I need a promise from you to buy what you ask for, so that I can list them as sold!!

I'll e-mail you some pictures this weekend!! Glad to see that the Cleveland group is growing. Our Cincinnati group is kind of in a funk right now. Nobody even post anymore!!

4. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

Alan you have my word I want them for sure. Money is not a problem since you said your not in a rush. Like I said I'll have $450 this Friday for you for the Mini Monitors V.2 and the CC-350 center. So put those aside for sure. If meeting up might be a problem which I think it might considering the season and me working in sales how much do you think it might cost to have the center and mini's shipped?

I also want the Minitor 7's and I'll have the money for those in two weeks(Dec. 19). Also let me know if those stands you have them on are up for grabs or where I can buy some.

Thanks Alan

5. Alan Pummill

The stands are yours if you buy the 7's!!

6. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

Sweet Alan! Hey I edited my post above before you could see it. Let me know what you think about trying to have these shipped. If shipping cost isn't alot we could do shipping instead. Let me know what it would cost. I don't want to make it a hassle for you to try to meet up some place. Like I said I'll have the funds for the center and Mini's this Friday. If shippings the way we decide to go I'll make sure your money goes out Friday.

Again I want the Monitor 7's so don't forget to put a sold sign on those too. [​IMG]

7. Alan Pummill

Ferdinand,

The shipping department at work can pack the v.2 Mini Monitors and CC-350 real well. I will ship UPS ground and split the shipping cost with you. I will send you my address via e-mail. I will check with my shipping clerk to get a good idea of shipping cost. I'll let you know tonight on your half of shipping cost, and as soon as I receive a check or money order, your speakers will be on their way!!

We can adjust for any differances on actual shipping cost when we meet to deliver the Monitor 7's.

8. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

Thanks for splitting the cost! I have to work all day today so I won't be able to check for any responses until around 10:00 P.M.. I'll responsed as soon as possible. Keep me posted on shipping cost.

9. Alan Pummill

Looks like the box will weigh about 60 lbs. Around $12. Not bad!!

10. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

Wow! I thought it would be alot more! Cool your money will be in the mail tomorrow for sure. I have to work till 5 so I'll email when I get home to let you know I sent the money order. Thanks Alan!

P.S. I think I just might have you send them to my work instead of my house. Since I'm the only one living here and with me working all these crazy hours I don't think I'd ever be here when the try to deliver it. This way if it goes to my job I'll get it for sure. I'll get you the address later on today.

Also does that come with a tracking number? This way I can kind of know when to expect it.

11. TimG

TimG Second Unit

Are the ADP-170's still available? If they are lets see if we can make a deal.

TimG

12. Alan Pummill

Tim,

I got your e-mail. You got the ADP-170's. I was in Wichita earlier this year to visit a couple of companies that are our vendors!!

I'm in aerospace also!! Check your e-mail!!

The only speakers left are a pair of Mini Monitors v.1.

$200

13. Alan Pummill

Ferdinand,

Got the Money Order today. I will take your speakers and have them packed and shipped on Monday. I will get you a tracking number.

Thanks!!

14. Alan Pummill

Tim,

Sorry I didn't get the ADP-170's shipped as planned on Friday. I promise to have them out on Monday. I will send you a tracking number via e-mail!!