FS: Paradigm CC370 (v.2) Center Channel Speaker

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Marc Angeles, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Marc Angeles

Marc Angeles Stunt Coordinator

Looking to sell the center above. It is in excellent condition with no scratches or dents on the cabinet and no tears on the grill. Will ship in it's original box. Looking for 230.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Thanks,
    Marc

2. Paul Spurgeon

How old is the speaker? I don't know how new the CC370 series is, so is it a v2? I'll jump on this speaker if it's v2 and I can scrounge up the cash

3. Marc Angeles

Marc Angeles Stunt Coordinator

I really can't tell you how old it is. I just purchased it from TSTO (The Stereo Trading Outlet) as a used speaker. At the same time, I also purchased an LCR 350. They both arrived last week and I decided to keep the latter since it cosmetically matched my monitor 7's perfectly. Both speakers did sound great though. The speaker could be at the most 2 years old since the V.2's were released about that time. and yes it is the version 2 as indicated by the sticker on the back of the speaker. The 370 is in great condition, I would say a 9/10.

4. Kathy C.

Kathy C. Agent

do you still have this speaker? I might be willing to make an offer is you do.
    Kathy

5. Kathy C.

Kathy C. Agent

it's sold