FS: Paradigm ADP 350 Dipole surrounds

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Brian OK, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Brian OK

Brian OK Supporting Actor

>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One pair Paradigm ADP 350 v2 Dipole surround speakers. These are 4 driver, 2 way multiple radiation surrounds. Serial #'s 13018,13019.
    EACH speaker uses two- 1" high frequency pure titanium dome tweeters, and two- 6.5" Bass/Midrange drivers.

This pair is in excellent working condition and the only physical blemishes are minor-- a 1/8" deep indent on the top of a side speaker GRILL (the width of a small pencil) and a small nick on the top edge of one speaker. Not noticable from an arms length. Blems aside, these are in excellent shape. These surrounds are black graphite in color. The speaker nulls on both dipoles ( the false grill that faces the listening position) are pristine.

Sonically, they are very clean and are a great surround speaker set if you are intent on avoiding direct radiating/ firing surrounds. These dipoles are ideal for smaller HT rooms and tight rear channel room setups. Hey, big rooms too.
    I am selling because I have Reference fronts and a room rearrangement.

Asking $325., obo, for the pair. Shipping weight of 51 lbs for the pair and they are packaged in one box only.

Check, Money Order, and Paypal (add 3%) are accepted.

Original box and manual, as well as the original, unopened wall mounting hardware (I placed mine on stands) and installation instructions--- including the unused paper template to facilitate the install on the wall.

Thanks for looking,

BOK

2. Brian OK

Price drop..... now $300. for the pair.

BOK

3. Brian OK

Mike,

sent you an email

Thanks,

BOK