FS: Paradigm Active/20 & Active/450 Center

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Scott Kriefall, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Scott Kriefall

Scott Kriefall Second Unit

Scott
    I have available a nice pair of Paradigm Active/20 series 1 speakers in rosenut laminate. Original retail was $1600. Cosmetically in excellent condition, with the exception of a very small chip in the upper left corner of one of the speakers. Power cord and audio cables are included.
    Asking $900 + shipping & insurance.

Also available is a Paradigm Active/450 center channel in black ash laminate. Original retail was $900. The "auto-on" circuit is a bit touchy, but it works great in the "always on" position. Cosmetically in mint condition. Power cord and audio cable are included.
    Asking $400 + shipping & insurance. SOLD!

The speakers are located in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. Please email me if you'd like me to send pictures of any of the speakers, or if you'd like to arrange to see the speakers in person.

I do not have the original boxes for the speakers -- so if I need to ship these then I'll need to look for suitable boxes, and pick up some thick foam to allow the speakers to be shipped safely. I'd hate to see these speakers damaged -- so proper care will be taken when shipping them!

2. Scott Kriefall

Scott
    Still available.

3. Scott Kriefall

Scott
    One last try here. Will post the speakers at Audiogon soon.

4. Scott Kriefall

Scott
    The Active/450 center channel has been sold. The Active/20 pair is still available, at $850 + shipping & insurance.