What's new

FS: Panasonic XR50 Receiver (SILVER) (1 Viewer)

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
I decided that I am going to sell my 7 month old Panasonic XR50 Receiver. It is silver and is like new condition!
It will come w/ everything as it came to me new. Manuals, box, remote and the XR50.
The unit has been very good and pushed my Maggies and Athena w/o any problems. The reason why I am selling it is because I just purchased a THX receiver.

But I will sell it for $199.00 (new price drop) this will include UPS shipping & insurance. Tracking number will also be avaliable.

I do accept paypal. Hurry, this is a great offer!

=================================

More info:
Digital surround ready!

The Panasonic XR50 6.1-channel digital home theater receiver delivers 100W through 6 channels and boasts high-fidelity audio processing via 24-bit/192kHz A/D conversion and features such as dts 96/24, dts-es, DD EX, and Re-Master for fantastic DVD-Audio sound. 4 digital audio inputs, one component input, 4 A/V, one coaxial, and one optical. Video input section has 3 composite, 3 S-video, and 2 component connections. You can also program up to 30 AM/FM presets and it includes a remote control.

Features:

* 6.1-channel digital home theater receiver
* 100W x 6
* 24-bit/192kHz A/D converter
* DVD-Audio
* DTS 96/24
* DTS-ES
* DD EX
* Re-Master
* Up to 30 AM/FM presets
* Remote control

Specifications:

* Receiver dimensions: 16.9"W x 2.9"H x 14.7"D
===========================

To see the manual, click here: http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbas...n/m_242383.pdf

============================

If anyone needs to see pictures I can take some this evening. Thanks for looking!

Mike

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
hahaha haha ha(no doubt a good digital receiver but it dosent weight much so shipping isnt a big thing and its slimline not a big thing with most of the members of this fourm...

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
........ Price drop to $225.00 Shipped. Now I am loosing money big time!

PRICE DROP $199.00 Shipped!!!! (to new price drop below)

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor

Not close enough? No?

Ok then...

LAST PRICE DROP to $199.00 Shipped. I am lossing to much now. I feel like I was a shareholder for Enron :frowning:
Let me kick myself in the A$$.

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
Ok all, The person whom was suppose to buy it, did not come through.

I already got my new amp in. I really need to push this one out of my hands.

This amp all is like new. I still even have the sticker above the unit w/ all info/specs. As mention above I still have original packageing, manuals, remote and still is offering free UPS shipping w/ insurance and tracking number.

So hopefully the price I have will have it at, someone is in need of a awsome digital amp.

New Price is $180.00 SHIPPED!!!!!! Thanks

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
Alex Kim. PM sent back to you. Go ahead and send paypal. The instructions for payment is on your e-mail.

Mike

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Mike, sent you a PM. I'll take it for $180 shipped!

EDIT - Crap, just realized this is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks