What's new

FS: Panasonic PT50LC13 50" RPTV LCD TV low hours, local pickup Michigan (1 Viewer)

Prentice Cotham

Supporting Actor
I decided to sell my Panasonic 50" LCD TV for $1,750. I don't really have time to use the TV at all so I would think at most it has about 80 hours of use in it for the 9 months I've owned it. I prefer local pickup only on this one. I just don't have the time or the means to ship it. I do have the original box so you can take it home in that and I will help you bring it out of my basement and put it onto your truck if you don't have someone to come with you. I live in Livonia, MI near the major freeways.

I have everything with the TV in case you were wondering. I even have a cleaning cloth that comes with Sony Grand Wegas for this TV.

I also have the balance of the 4 year in home service plan from Best Buy. This TV is a good as new. It was an exchanged TV for the Toshiba RPTV I had before that went kaput last year. I repurchased the service plan for this new TV. I still work at Best Buy so I got the TV on my discount which is basically what you are getting the TV for, plus the service plan for free. If you want the stand that it sits on, that can be had for another $100. It's a silver metal and glass stand from Sauder. It can hold the TV and most of your components. I have 6 components and one center channel speaker in it. It retailed for $300.

So feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

[email protected]

thanks
Prentice

carl stokes

Auditioning
I AM NOT SURE IF YOU RECEIVED MY EMAIL, BUT I AM A LOCAL AND WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE LCD. EMAIL ME WITH YOUR LOCAL TELEPHONE NUMBER AND I WILL BE IN TOUCH.

REGARDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks