What's new

FS: Panasonic PT-L500U LCD Projector (1 Viewer)

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD TO CARLDAIS

Hey all!

Due to circumstances of me being laid off I am forced to sell my Panasonic PT-L500U Projector. This is a fantastic projector. Those of you who read this and other forums know just how good this projector is.

The Pany is in MINT condition. I bought the projector earlier this year from Visualapex. Before they sent it to me they checked the PJ for any stuck or deal pixels (this was a request I made). They verified it had none and I also verified it had none after I received it. This projector includes everything it originally came with: Manual, box, remote, carrying case, cables, batteries, etc. The only thing I used was the Projector and power cord. All the other items are unopened/unused including the remote (I had a universal remote setup from my old L300). Everything on this projector works great and it only has 136 hours on it.

My asking price is $1450 + $25 shipping/insuance in the continental US

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email. I would like to sell this to people in the Continental US only. I will accept payment in the form of money order or Paypal only. If you would like references I am on the Good Trades List here and also have lots of good feedback on ebay (ID: Darkwarlord-Anubis) and Heatware (ID: wildfire).

Here are a few pics also. Sorry for the crappy quality. My camera sucks:

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6
Pic7

Thanks for looking at my listing :)

DanSt

Stunt Coordinator
Hey all!

I added more pics to the listing. I took these yesterday before I packed the unit up. These turned out much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks