What's new

FS: Panasonic PT-L300U projector (1 Viewer)

Chris Carde

Agent
I'm selling my trusty Panasonic PT-L300U projector. This is a 1/4 HD (960x540 resolution) 16:9 widescreen projector that is very good for home theater use. It powered my home theater faithfully for a few years, and is in very good condition with no exterior damage or marks. Like many projectors with use, color uniformity isn't perfect, but this is only visible on a nearly uniform white screen image (think ice hockey arena). The image for DVDs and HDTVs is absolutely awesome (color uniformity is not noticable for HDTV football), and this would be an amazing starter projector for somebody.

The lamp has about 400 hours on it, but I forgot to reset the counter the last time I changed it (at about 1000 hours), so the the counter is currently reading approximately 1400 hours. If you don't trust me on this, then just consider that the worst case is that the lamp actually has 1400 hours -- but I'm really telling the truth here. ;)

I'm asking $490. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. There are plenty of pictures of the projector in action on my web site at http://www.carde.com/theater

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks