FS: Panasonic PT-L300U LCD Projector BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DanSt, Mar 14, 2004.

1. DanSt

DanSt Stunt Coordinator

Hey all!

I am selling a BRAND NEW Panasonic PT-L300U LCD Projector. This projector has never been used and has absolutely 0 hours on it. It comes with everything (box, manual, remote, power cord, etc). All items are unopened and unused. Only the box has been opened to verify all contents are there and undamaged.

$1000 + $25 Shipping/insurance via UPS in the continental US

Now to the reason why I am selling it. I originally had a L300 that went bad on me in Dec. It was still under warranty (just barely) so I sent it in for service. It was in service for about 3 months until Panasonic considered it unfixable and decided to send me a brand new projector. However, I have decided to take this chance to upgrade to a new PJ. So here is your chance to get a brand spankin new PJ straight from Panasonic. I only opened the box to verify the contents and condition after I received it. It was then promptly resealed.

This sale is only open to residents of the Continental US. No international sales at all. Payment will be accepted via paypal or via money order/cashier's check. Buyer must provide me a street address.

I do have some good feedback on this forum. Here are some other places you can find feedback for me:

ebay username: Darkwarlord-Anubis
    Heatware: wildfire

Please email with any Q's. Thanks for looking [​IMG]

2. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

Dan,
    Since this was a warranty replacement, how much time
    is left on your original L300U purchase warranty?

3. DanSt

DanSt Stunt Coordinator

Unfortunately, March was the last month of my original warranty.

4. Ricky T

Ricky T Supporting Actor

Dan,

I sent an email to your ebay account.

5. Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher Supporting Actor

great deal folks

6. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Screenwriter

This is a really nice offer Dan. Don't let this one pass you buy folks!

7. DanSt

DanSt Stunt Coordinator

Hey all!

Thank you Drew and Brian for the kind words.

Dead/Stuck Pixels: I do need to make one thing clear to everyone since others have asked. I have not used the PJ. The PJ is brand new. I don't know if it has dead or stuck pixels and I cannot be held resposible for any dead or stuck pixels since I am just an individual, not a store. I am not going to test the PJ for this either as it would not be brand new then. Unfortunately LCD is just a role of the dice (check this forum and the avsforum for what I am talking about). Most companies, including Panasonic, won't repair/replace an LCD PJ unless it has a certain number/color of dead or stuck pixels. Even stores that used to have "Zero Dead Pixel" policies have been forced to change their policies because companies (ie. Panasonic, Sanyo, etc) wouldn't take returns on PJ's with 1 or 2 dead pixels. I just wanted to make this absolutely clear.

8. Yousaf

Yousaf Second Unit

Dan:

I'm interested, let me email you later today.

EDIT: Emailed, and dibs if you're allowing them [​IMG]