FS: Panasonic CP72 in silver

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Thomas_Berg, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    I'm sure you have all heard about this great 5 disc DVD-Audio/Video changer and its amazing progressive picture quality, so i'll keep this short. this is one of THE BEST players (Secrets of HomeTheater HiFi agrees) you can buy for anywhere near its price in terms of picture quality. in essence, this is the 5-disc version of the famous RP-82.

this player is silver in color and is in excellent condition. it's only about 6-8 months old and has seen very little use (which is my reason for selling). the only flaws with the player are a couple small cosmetic scratches on the top and bottom (from other components resting either below or above it), but you really do have to be pretty close to see any of them. the CP72 will ship in its original box with the original packing foam peices, plus the remote and manual.

other CP72's on eBay have very recently sold for over $300, so i believe my asking price of $175 + split shipping is more than fair. please email me (skiierguy4 AT hotmail.com) with any questions or concerns. i will accept paypal (preferably non-CC) exclusively for this transaction since i don't think this will remain unsold for long. thanks for looking!

2. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    ^

3. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    bump :b