FS: Panasonic Black DVD-CP72 DVD changer with SDI mod and Coaxial Digital Audio Mod

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Gary Murrell, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Gary Murrell

Gary Murrell Supporting Actor

***SOLD***

hello

I have here a sweet Panny DVD-CP72 5 disc DVD changer, everyone is familiar with this unit in that is is the 5 disc version of the DVD-RP82

this is also the super rare Black version

This 5 disc changer has been SDI modified for optimum picture quality into a high end scaler [​IMG]

This Panasonic unit features a 100% CUE Free Panasonic Mpeg Decoder and is the best mpeg decoder that Panasonic has ever made, same as in the RP91/RP82

A Special bonus, this player has been modified for a high end Coaxial Digital audio mod, I personally prefer Coaxial to Optical audio and this player now features both for your convience, the coaxial mod works 100% perfect and sounds fabulous via my Sherwood Newcastle P-965 Pre-Amp

no longer do you have to pass up on these great panasonic DVD players that only featured optical digital outputs [​IMG]

I have also added 4 no slip anti vibration rubber feet, the unit is steady as a rock now and level and will not move around in your equipment rack

Secrets review:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/cgi-b...deInt=0&mpeg=0

This unit looks friggin amazing connected to my Iscan VP30, the best DVD playback I have ever seen(and I have seen alot)

The player is in near perfect shape cosmetically, I would say 99% mint, the front panel seems to be perfect and clean looking

The player is 100% functional mechanically and is working perfect

This Player also features DVD-Audio playback

Comes complete with Remote

here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

***SOLD***

I would prefer to accept paypal for this item, but I am open to other payments whatever they may be

overseas buyers are welcome

I have done hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply [​IMG]

If you have any questions please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com

Thanks for your interest, DVD playback does not get any better than this and I can gurantee that [​IMG]

-Gary

2. Gary Murrell

325$ shipped

-Gary

3. Gary Murrell

***SOLD***

-Gary