What's new

FS: Panasonic AE100 LCD home theatre projectors for sale (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
SOLD

I have two Panasonic AE 100 lcd widescreen home theatre projectors for sale. Each priced separately. Asking prices are in Canadian $s.

The first AE100 has a bulb with not much more than 450 hours on it and is in very good to excellent shape.
Asking $750.00 or best offer. A great entry level projector with easily 2000 hours or more left on the bulb, maybe more.

The second AE100 has no bulb and the unit itself was somehow damaged when I was cleaning the internals of dust. It is either the red LCD ribbon cable, the connector and/or the red LCD panel itself which is damaged. It was my fault, I damaged the unit when cleaning it.
Asking $125.00 or best offer for this unit. It is perfect for someone who needs a spare unit for parts. Buy it and use it to fix your broken AE100. Has good power supply and electronics, polarizers, remote control, lens etc etc.

The Panasonic AE100 was the price break-through LCD projector that totally blew everything else in the market into the weeds in terms of value and started the affordable widescreen lcd front projector market. You can easily project a 106" diagonal 16:9 screen image in a dark room and be totally blown away. Its a great starter projector. Sure the newer units are out there, but they cost a great deal more.

Make a reasonable offer for one or for both.

SOLD

Shoaib Lateef

Second Unit
best of luck man, i've had a tough time selling my L300U :frowning:

boy do i remember the days of the ae100...it was my first projector experience, and i bought it sight-unseen (a true blind buy, based on postings at avsforum). i wasn't disappointed...it truly is a great entry level projector.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Thanx. Hopefully somebody will snap them up. Winter is coming, at least it is up here in the great white north. Long dark nights from November to February. Lots of time to cuddle up to the warm glow of the LCD projector.

Good luck selling your projector.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
$675.00 or best reasonable offer for the one in great working condition. Come see it in action :)

$175.00 for the parts unit. $800.00 for both.

Prices are in Canadian Tire money * :D

(* jk Canadian dollars )

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Price drop bump

$125 or best offer for parts hulk, see description above.

$650.00 or best offer for working unit.

$750.00 or best offer for both.

Make an offer :)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Price drop blow-out.

$500.00 for working unit. $100.00 for the parts unit.
$550.00 for both. I need cash. I need money. Must sell these projectors. Take them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks