What's new

FS: Panasonic AE-900 with extended warr. and filters (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I purchased this Panasonic when they first came out from Projector Point, an authorized dealer. At the time, I also purchased a 2 year extended warranty for a total of three years (appox. 2 yrs remaining- $200 value). The projector has been ceiling mounted and calibrated using the Spyder Pro. I will include two filters recommended in the Panny master tweak thread (a $90 value). The projector has exactly 800 hours on it as of 10/29.

I will ship to the lower 48 states via Fed Ex ground, double boxed and insured. The price delivered is $985 + $20 shipping. Paypal, money order or check (I will ship once cleared with personal check).

Here's a link to specs etc from projector central:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Pana...-PT-AE900U.htm

Ron Boster

PS: Long time member here, AVS Forum, audiogon under rboster, and ebay under rwboster. Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

dickTH

Grip
I am very interested
I see it has 700 hours, how many hours are the bulbs good for?
Does it include everything that would normally come in the box?
Anything wtong with it, and why are you selling?
Thanks
Derek

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Ron

If I didn't already own a Panny 900 I would buy yours!

I'm at almost 1200 hrs on mine - I use it it a ton!

Ron Boster

Screenwriter

I corrected my orginal post. The player has 800 hours on it as of last night (10/28). It does included everything that comes in the box and the two filters, plus exteneded warranty. Nothing is wrong with the unit, I am stepping up into the world of 1080P.

Ron

PS: I do have someone that is working out a deal with. I am sending him some pics and will confirm a sale by the close of 10/30. Either way I will post if a sale has been made or if it's still available late tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuagilbreath