What's new

FS: Panasonic 53" 16:9 HDTV PT-53TW53 in NC (1 Viewer)

Mike_A

Stunt Coordinator
I've decided to sell my beloved Panasonic PT-53TW53 53" 16:9 HDTV. It's a CRT RPTV that arguably still gives the best picture possible. It's simply too big for my current townhouse. Asking $1250 OBO. Pick up in Durham, NC.

It's less than a year old, still under warranty and in perfect condition. Delievered from Circuit City and hasn't moved anywhere since. Extended warranty still available It's been fully calibrated with Digital Video Essentials since day 1. More recently, I've done even more calibration/tweaking via the service menu and adjusting some of the internals and it looks absolutely beautiful.

This is Panasonic's higher-end model from last year, which mostly adds better amp/speakers, BBE/VIVA3D sound processing, and a cleaner design IMHO. Complete specs for this year's model are here. Cosmetically, mine is identical to this one.

Asking $1250 OBO. Pick up in Durham, NC. I have feedback on heatware and ebay that's all 100% positive. Best way to reach me is e-mail: [email protected].

Mike_A

Stunt Coordinator
forgot to mention i can assist with a local move. i'm open to offers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks