What's new

FS: Panamax 4300 Surge/Spike Prot./Line Conditioner (2) (1 Viewer)

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
-Sale Pending

**Lowered remaining Panamax(no box/spec sheet) to $65.00, I pay Shipping. Added pics of it as well.....

Pics at bottom...

I have 2 of these units. I got them about 2 years ago and for the past 18 months since I moved here, they have been in the secondary theatre that doesnt get any use and are unplugged unless I'm fiddling around in that room. Both are truly Like New. No visible scratches anywhere on either unit.

Both have a heavy duty 10' power cord(not detachable). As you can see in the pictures, I have the Original box and manual, but only for one of the units. I must have used the other box when I moved and its gone.

I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $165.00 for Each. There is a newer 4300 model. It has a newer faceplate and sells for between $200 and $240.00. Theres one on ebay and the starting bid is $119.00

Grab one of these b4 they go! If someone is interested in Both, I'll shave a few $$ off.

Unit with original box and manual = $80.00 (I pay Shipping)
Unit w/out original box and manual = $75.00 (I pay Shipping and it will be packed extremely well)

I closed my paypal account recently due to being scammed and having lowlifes do chargebacks 4 months after I sold them something, so for now its back to Personal Checks and/or Money Orders.

If you want to see my ebay/audiogon feedback, PM me and I'll get you my username. Thanks for looking....

Specs....

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
The one with the spec sheet and box has SOLD. The one w/out original box and spec sheet is still available for $75.00

Here are the specs...

Dimensions: 1.75" x 16.9" x 6.5" Weight: 8 lbs. Warranty: 3 years Connected Equipment Protection Policy: $5,000,000 AC Power Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz Current Rating: 15-Amp DC Trigger: 1" Connector (mini-Plug): 3.5mm, mono Voltage & Polarity: 5 - 30 VDC Current requirement: >10mA AC Outlets: 7 (Rear) Power Cord Length: 10 Ft. EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 50dB (100KHz - 1 MHz) AC Power Protection Overvoltage Shutoff: 137±4 VAC Undervoltage Shutoff: 95±4 VAC Initial Clamping Level: 200V UL 1449 Rating: 330V Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G Response time:

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Pics of the Panamax for sale(No box or spec sheet) Lowering price to $65.00 shipped....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks