FS: Pair of Vandersteen 1C speakers in black ($450)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Patrick_McCl, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Patrick_McCl

Patrick_McCl Auditioning

I am selling a pair of Vandersteen 1C floor speakers, in all-black, and am asking $450 for the pair (which includes stands).

In case you're not familiar with the maker: Vandersteen is a small, family-run company that is dedicated to making excellent speakers for true audiophiles. Their speakers are always highly rated by industry reviewers and customers alike.

These speakers (the 1C model) are their basic (but still exceptional) floor-standing model speakers. They are excellent for either music or home theater usage. They have black screens on black wood, and are in perfect condition. They also come with stands that attach to the bottom to allow for customized positioning for any room.

You can find documentation on these speakers at www dot vandersteen dot com (look for Product Information, then for the 1Cs).

These speakers cost over $800 when new - I am asking $450 for the speakers and the stands. They come in their original packaging, ready for shipping or pickup. If you live in the San Francisco vicinity a drop-off can be arranged also.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

2. PINHEA1

PINHEA1 Auditioning

Hi: would you be willing to part with them for 400.00 including delivery, not that I dont think there not worth it but thats as much as i can muster up'

3. PINHEA1

PINHEA1 Auditioning

Hi again:
    forgot to give my area zip code.....33321
    Rich