What's new

FS: Pair of SVS 16-46CS Plus's (1 Viewer)

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
$1,050 for the pair. If I get two buyers interested in purchasing one each, I will split them up.
I got these subs in Jan 2002. They are in PERFECT condition! I have no dogs or cats in my home, so these subs have barely been touched since they were installed. Well, they have been drooled on by guests once or twice, but I cleaned it off nicely :) They have NEVER been bottomed. My room is very small with no openings to other rooms, so these subs have never needed to be pushed anywhere near their limits (and I can't imagine what it would do to my hearing if I DID push them to the limit). They're absolutely magnificent, and I'd be buried with them, except that they won't fit with my new HT setup. I'm installing a projector and screen in my room, and these bad boys are too tall to fit beneath the screen. I might go with a pair of SVS Ultras (they're 7 inches shorter, which would just fit), or I might just build an IB sub in the attic. Either way, somebody's going benefit from my screen upgrade. I'm keeping the Samson amp to run whatever I replace the SVS's with.
No, I'm not giving them away, but you could save yourself $200 over a pair of new ones, and as far as I know, NO changes have been made to this model since I received mine just 12 months ago. You'd even save $100 over a pair of B-Stock 16-46CS Plus's (and you'd be more likely to win the lotto than to snag a pair of those, from what I've seen).
I still have the original boxes, and would be glad to ship them, but if you happen to live in Central Alabama or Atlanta, I'd be happy to deliver them, so you'd save the shipping too (AND get to see them before you hand over the cash). All manuals and port plugs included.
[email protected]

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
Nevermind :)
I figured out a way to keep my babies in the room without blocking the screen.
Now I can be buried with them after all.:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks