What's new

FS:Pair of Axiom m22ti SE speakers (1 Viewer)

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered them directly from the factory outlet and they are still in pristine condition. I can still return them to axiom since my 30 day evaluation has not expired yet, but so far the best shipping quote i got was over $100 so I would rather just sell it to somebody in the U.S
Asking price is 300 + actual shipping charge (roughly $7-$20 depending how far away you live) or make me an offer. I know this might not be any less than the actual price you pay at the factory outlet but if you order my pair I can tell you excactly what the blemishes are whereas if you order one from the outlet the worst condition they could be is with a scratched driver. http://207.228.226.248/ubbthreads/sh...nths&Main=1892
one speaker is visually in perfect condition. if you slide your finger over the top left edge, you can notice a little roughness and thats all there is on that speaker.
on the other speaker if you angle the speaker in a certain way with enough light, you can see a small bubble on the back edge of the speaker. its hardly noticeable and my previous pair of speakers i owned that i bought brand new had more serious blemishes than my axiom pair.
EDIT (added references):
Link Removed
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=5521

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
bump, since I think HTF should consider using Heatware as a reference system.....

Good luck selling those speakers!

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
i think the problem is that heatware is only used by pc related forums so far. Would be nice to have htf added to them though.

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
i checked for some more rates and the lowest I got was 40 dollars to ship them back. So if anybody offers me 280 + shipping I'll make the same loss as shipping them back to axiom. Note that shipping within the US is cheap when using fedex ground. It ranges from 8-20 dollars for this package.

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
kurtisj,

good point, at 40 dollars i think i might just ship them back and save me the troubles of selling them to somebody else. I guess if somebody offers me 300 + shipping then I'll sell it else its probably easier just to ship them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.