What's new

FS: Over 600 Black(with Sleeve) Thinpak DVD cases!! (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Hey Guys

I have here a huge load of Black empty ThinkPak DVD cases, they were purchased around 1 year ago for around .45$ with shipping

I am cleaning house and moving stuff around and realized that I had these left over after my conversion of my massive DVD collection to ThinPak's

they are in 100% perfect condition, the thinest Single Disc available in Black color and have full sleeve

I estimate roughly over 600 of them, from a quick count, could be more, as I clean house

my price here is 100$ shipped for free for the entire load of over 600 thinpak cases, I paid over 300$

Please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com to purchase or if you have any questions, I wish to accept paypal for these cases

If you need references I have sold hundreds of items here, on the AVS Forum and Videogon, along with having over 2000 positives on Ebay

Thanks for viewing and God Bless

-Gary M.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Gary, I may be interested. Can you poat a picture?

Are they all single thin cases?

Thanks, Randy B A

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Hello Randy

yes they are the single disc, thinest ThinPak, all black, over 600 of them for the 125$ shipped

I can grab you a picture if you want, this is a pretty big load of these as you can imagine ;)

Thanks for your interest

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
here is a online image

wow that website I got the pic from lists them as around .60$ a piece with shipping = 360$

I am jumping to bed, I will put up pics of mine in the morning, that will not be a problem

thanks Randy

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Price lowered to 100$ plus shipping which will be around 20$ or so(if it's more I will pay it)

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks