FS: Outlaw 1050--great receiver--low price

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Andy_A, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

I have an Outlaw 1050 in great working and cosmetic condition. It provides some of the best sound for the money. It also has many features and options. I know I'll regret getting rid of it, but I need the $$ for a car. Comes w/ original box, remote, manual. It is in great condition except for one small scratch on the front right which can't be seen from more than a few feet. $340 + shipping

(much less than the one on ebay right now for $405 + shipping)[​IMG]--Please e-mail or PM me any correspondence or questions. Thanks

2. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

I may have underpriced this as the ebay unit just ended at $492, but I'm happy to let someone from the forum have it at a great price.

3. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Andy did you ever list this on ebay? I'm looking to buy one of these: seems like the going rate in the real world is $300 or less. Let me know if you're interested in selling.

-V

4. Jed M

Jed M Cinematographer

I'm not sure if it was his, but one sold on ebay a week ago for $421.

5. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

I did see that unit but it was not mine. Mine is actually set to go on ebay tomorrow, so wish me luck. I'm definitely going to miss it!

6. Ralph B

Ralph B Supporting Actor

its amazing its sellig for so much on ebay with so little features. i mean its not a relic but not like it has component inputs and lacking others at that pice range.

but if ebay will gain some more money I would put it on there in a heart beat! gota love ebay even with the negative feedback BS. [​IMG]

7. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

don't forget that it doesn't even have osd and DPL II! [​IMG]

That being said it is still probably the best receiver I have ever used. It is so heavy it should have handles--really. It easily bests all the others. In short, if I didn't need the money so badly, there is no way I'd ever sell it. And down the road I won't hesitate to buy one back at $450 on ebay or where ever because it is worth every bit of that. The people bidding on them know this and end up with a receiver that will beat the socks off the rest. I was skeptical at first, but after a few days of listening and use, I was sold on the 1050.

8. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    I own on too and these are great lil receivers, trouble is, we all have upgrade-i-tis...[​IMG]

9. Jay_Via

Jay_Via Stunt Coordinator

I love mine. Didnt need all the useless crap that comes on so many other receivers. Just needed good power and 5.1/6.1 and it does its job very well!!