FS or Trade: Silver Pronto TS1000 Remote

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Blatnick, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Chris Blatnick

Chris Blatnick Auditioning

Hello,
    I have a new silver TS1000 (RU890) for sale or trade. I just received it last week, spent about 10 hours using ProntoEdit to get it all up and running and then introduced it to the family room. To make a long story short, the wife hates it, so I am looking for a new remote, most likely the MX-500. Thus, no more need for the Pronto. [​IMG]
    Package includes the Pronto itself, manual, batteries and interface cable. I don't know if the US versions came with the ProntoEdit software, but this version did not include it in the box (although I can burn the downloaded version to a CD ROM for you). This unit is brand new...I used it for about 1/2 hour.
    I would like to sell it for $160 + shipping. If you are interested, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
    Cheers,
    Chris

2. Chris Rosene

Chris Rosene Second Unit

I'm interested.
    Anything in particular you are looking for in trade, or is it just another remote that you would trade for ??
    Email me and we can discuss
    [email protected]

3. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

I have access to a mx500 if you want to work out some kind of trade?

4. Troy Swope

Troy Swope Stunt Coordinator

If its still for sale, i will buy. NE Ohio here. shoot me a message or email. thanks.