FS or FT: SVS SBS-01 Stereo Pair 2.0

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by SethH, Jan 19, 2006.

1. SethH

SethH Cinematographer

Hi,

I recently ordered the SVS SBS-01 2.0 speaker package with the intention of purchasing the a center channel when they offered it individually (which I've been told they will do).

When I found out that the 2.0 package was backordered until March, I decided to cancel my order and buy the 5.0 package instead. Unfortunately, my financial situation would be significantly better (and the wife significantly happier) if I could sell or trade these two speakers.

These have never been taken out of the plastic wrapping (as pictured below). I have three speakers setup in my living room and am thoroughly enjoying them. I really wish I could keep these, but unfortunately that's just not an option right now.

Price: $165+shipping (this is $60 cheaper than purchasing from SVS and you'll get them much sooner than March)

Trade: I would be willing to consider a trade for a decent subwoofer. Make an offer for a trade and I will consider it and get back to you.

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of the two speakers still in the 5.0 package box. I will use a different box to ship to save money, but will make sure they are packed well and insured.

[​IMG]
    This is a picture of one of the speakers I have setup in my living room.

More information about these can be found on the SVS website and on various audio forums (HTF, Audioholics, AVS, etc). I prefer money order for payment, but will consider other types. I have a very good (100%) feedback rating on Ebay with the name phantasma13.

2. gregMo

gregMo Auditioning

i have a sony wm500 and a 60 monster interconnect for it if your interested it sells for $200 currently its a pretty powerful sub for the money

3. SethH

SethH Cinematographer

Price Reduction: $165+shipping ($60 cheaper than direct from SVS).

4. SethH

SethH Cinematographer

Sale Pending

5. Tuan Vo

Tuan Vo Stunt Coordinator

I'm interested if your sale doesn't go through.