What's new

FS: Optoma Panoview Pull-down screen (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Hello.
I have a new-in-the-box Panoview screen for sale. It has the matte white finish with a gain of 1.0. I bought this screen and the Greywolf II screen at the same time to see which one I liked better. I like the GWII so much that I never opened this screen. Here are some additional specs on this screen:

Overview

The Panoview manual wall and ceiling pull down screens are ideal for home theater viewing environments. The stylish case design allows flush mounting to the ceiling or wall. An easy, pull-down level lock system locks at intervals to fit a variety of projection formats.

Technical Details

General Information

Manufacturer Website Address: :: Welcome to OptomaUSA.com ::
Product Line: Panoview
Manufacturer Part Number: DS-9092PM
Manufacturer: Optoma Technology
Product Type: Manual Wall and Ceiling Screen
Product Name: Panoview Manual Pull down Projection Screen

Technical Information

Viewing Angle: 100°
Screen Fabric: Matte White
Screen Gain: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Projection Formats: HDTV
Diagonal Image Size: 92"
Screen Size: 45 " Height x 80 " Width

Physical Characteristics

Form Factor: Wall mount, Ceiling mount

Shipping Weight: 20 lb

I am now asking $150 $110 including shipping in the lower 48 only. I'll accept Paypal, Cashier's Check or Postal Money Order.

Thanks for looking

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
I'm reducing the price to $110 shipped obo. I need to clean out some of the stuff I'm not using.:D This is a great screen and its brand new, sealed in the box! I'm adding a picture of the same size screen (only with the GrayWolfII finish) installed so you can get an idea of what it looks like.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Down to $90 shipped. This is brand new in the box and is a great screen. I have the greywolf version of it as I have a lower output DLP projector.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks