What's new

FS: Optoma H79 w/ extra bulb and chief ceiling mount (1 Viewer)

robbyUN

Agent
I have an H79 with about 450 hours and an extra lamp with about 120 hrs (which I used when I first bought the extra lamp to make sure it worked within the first 30 days of purchase). I will also include a chief ceiling mount. The PJ has also been calibrated to 6500K on the HDMI and component inputs. Selling to move up to an RS1 or an H81.
Now for some personal opinions.
The image is to die for especially with high def content. Contrast and shadow detail are outstanding with very well saturated colors. I had an HD DVD player, HD cable, HTPC, and an XBOX 360 and all worked flawlessly. The projector is very bright even in low lamp mode which it has been set at unchanged since the beginning. Sporting events were especially nice because of the brightness so I could leave on some lights and not have to watch the superbowl in the dark.
Thanks for looking. Check my feedback here, on audiogon, and on ebay under "biffbyun". If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] or PM me..
I have all original packaging and accessories. I will ship in a double box fully insured. Paypal please add 3%. Asking $2095 obo.
Thanks,
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks