What's new

FS -- Onkyo 575 receiver ($65 OBO) (1 Viewer)

Allan

Stunt Coordinator
I have an Onkyo 575 receiver in the original box, with all original "pieces" (incl the remote, the antennas, and manual) for sale. NOTE - The receiver has one problem in that when you turn it on, it does not always come on immediately. However, every single time since this problem developed, it did eventually come on. Sometimes, I had to turn the power off and leave it off for a few minutes; sometimes, I had to hit a few random buttons; etc... Bottom line, within 5 minutes, the unit always did turn on. That being said, I just started leaving the power (NOT in sleep mode) 24/7 and didn't really have any problems. I ended up buying an HK 7200 to replace it, so the Onkyo has been sitting boxed up in my closet. I just moved and it is time to go. So, I'm looking to sell it for $65 OBO. Maybe someone is handy and can fix it (I never looked into what was the matter or what it would cost to fix); maybe someone wants an extra remote; maybe someone wants a receiver for the garage and does need a perfect one.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Allan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks