What's new

FS: Onix Rocket 750s, 200, and 100s (1 Viewer)

Steve Zimmerman

Second Unit
In anticipation of finishing a dedicated HT room, I purchased a full set of Rocket speakers: a pair of RS750s, the "bigfoot" RSC200 center channel, and two RSC100s which I was going to use as rear-surrounds.

However, the economy changed and we sold the home with the unfinished basement. I also upgraded my 2-channel system to the Onix Ref 2s, so I simply don't need these speakers anymore.

I bought them in October and all speakers are in fabulous cosmetic condition and as new sonic condition. The RS750s have seen some use--but they have been given "silk glove" treatment. One of the RSC100s has been used for about 25 hours, but the RSC200 and the other of the RSC100s remain in unopened boxes. They are completely, totally new.

Pricing is as follows:

Lightly used RS750s: SALE PENDING
Unopened RS200: SALE PENDING
Unopened RS100: $269
Lightely used RS100: SOLD

I will ship these using either FedEx Ground or UPS Ground (your choice), and buyer will be responsible for shipping/insurance charges at actual cost. I accept PayPal and can be contacted at [email protected].

--Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks