FS: Onix R-DES Auto Eq for your Sub

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ron Boster, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Currently Av123 is sold out of this product until mid-July. I have one and am selling to raise some HT funds. It is in mint condition and includes orginal packing, cables, software etc....just like new.

R-DES is a device that sits in front of your subwoofer that allows you to compensate for the degrading effects that the room has on your subwoofer’s response. Ideally, you want your sub to produce a flat frequency response so that all bass sounds are heard evenly and at the same volume. This is the most natural and accurate way that bass is reproduced. RDES can help achieve this “ideal” situation....think of it as an automated equilizer. For much more info on this product....Here is a link to their page:

http://www.av123.com/products_produ...rs&product=31.1

THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD-THANKS MIKE

Ron Boster

PS: Long time member here, AVS and DVDtalk. ebay name rwboster.

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I am taking this off the market until July. They are exchanging the original units for new hardware and software for an improved product with 5 bands, mine will be shipped in Mid-July. When I get the unit, I will put that one up for sale.....so a brand new unit at a nice discount....makes it an even better deal!!!!

3. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

Ron,
    Are you going to offer it at the same price ($250) when you get the replacement?
    JP

4. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I have the new unit in hand. I am asking for $275 to cover shipping/packing/insurance to you (an my old unit to onix).

5. Mike Mitrook

Mike Mitrook Agent

Ron,
    Do you still have the R-DES for sale?
    --M

6. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Yes Mike, sent you a PM too. I was going to take it to audiogon this weekend, but will wait to hear back from you. I'm a little surprised it hasn't moved...I had ppl fighting over it and an offer to pay now and wait for the new one to arrive..but I wanted to wait until I had it in hand before selling it to anyone. Glad I did, since it took much longer to get the new model as a replacement unit.