FS: Oliver Stone Box Set

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jake Fisher, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Jake Fisher

Jake Fisher Extra

This is the complete set of all Stone's films, with one catch:
    there is NO Any Given Sunday 2 disc....I traded that horrid film away when I first got the set. [​IMG]
    Everything else is intact and none of the discs but for the documentary have been viewed. I'm selling it $100 Priority included. I've scanned the net, auctions, retailers, and I think the price is fair. I had a bunch of inquires when I attempted to sell it a year ago and for those still interested, I'm putting it back on.
    I will take a MO or Paypal.
    You can email and you even leave me an AOL instant message(nightcandlelight) since I will home today, but I will probably be 'away' but I will certaintly get back to you first chance I have.
    I'm not looking to trade, and do not have currently any wants, but if you do have a list of Region 2 discs from the UK or France, I would be interested in taking a look.
    I'm a gold trader at dvdtalk and on the good trader list here at the home theater forum.

2. Jesse Leonard

Jesse Leonard Second Unit

Is this the 10-disc box set?

3. Jake Fisher

Jake Fisher Extra

Yes, it is the complete set of all of Stone's films, not the smaller 7 disc set...The only film missing is Any Given Sunday...please email me at [email protected] if you any other questions...thanks!