What's new

FS: nOrh 7 speaker package!! (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Hello all .. most of you may remember me from HD and I see you have begun a nice little community over here so here I am.

Anyway here is what I have:

(2) Marble 7.0s (black) -- Retail $2,000
(3) Marble 4.0s (black) -- Retail $700/pair $350 a single
(2) Prism 4.1s (black) -- Retail $275 each

TOTAL Retail --- $3600

The entire setup for $1800 (this is negotiable "somewhat").

As far as the shipping goes ... email me and we will work something out. I am willing to pay a good bit of it to close the deal but not all of it.

** I have changed the grills on the 4.0s and 7.0s to same style as what is on the wood drums. I do have the "original" grills for the 4.0s and 7.0s and will include those in the deal as well. ONE of the original 7.0 grills has a broken post so it will stay on the speaker. A replacement can be had (post or grill) very cheap from nOrh.

** Also I will include in the deal a set of 9700 Tweeters for the Marble 7.0s, they currently have the 9500 tweeters installed.(email me about
this as there is something to explain here).

** I also have some plaster "pilar-like" stands that I painted that you can have as well ------ I WILL NOT SHIP THESE THOUGH so if its a local deal they are yours otherwise sorry.

---Reason for selling --- I just want to try something different. I love the nOrhs but just want to see what else is around.

EMAIL ME FOR THE BEST RESPONSE -- [email protected]

Thanks

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks