What's new

FS: nOrh 4.0s (1 Viewer)

BryanZ

Screenwriter
I am selling five blue/silver ceramic nOrh 4.0s and have the original boxes and packing material. These excel with HT use and are good with music. The center is shielded though the other four are not. Part of the outer port ring (for lack of a better word and description) of one has cracked off though the others are perfectly fine. The gap is about 2" towards the bottom but this, as far as I can tell, does not impact the sound in any way, shape, or form. It is merely cosmetic. I should be able to send a picture though will have to aquire the use of a digital camera. (I'm also probably making this sound worse than what it truly is.) You will see some burn marks from the firing process but those have all been there since day one. The speakers have Vifa tweeters and woofers and are 3.5 years old.

As an aside, the reason these are being sold is to pay for another upgrade (want Rocket surrounds - currently using nOrh 5.1s - those, BTW, will not be up for sale). Asking $525 plus shipping.

Edited to reflect new price and to add I accept PayPal. Additionally pictures are available upon request.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Back up to page one. Lowering price down to $500 plus shipping. Local pickup available in the Tampa Bay area.

BryanZ

Screenwriter
BTT once again. Have original boxes and packing materials for all five and price is $500 for the set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks