FS: Nomad II MG Personal MP3 Player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JasenP, Mar 8, 2002.

1. JasenP

JasenP Screenwriter

Jasen
    I purchased this on a whim and found that I don't use it all that much.
    This unit is only one month old and in in like-new condition. It is blue in color and ships with all the original packaging, manuals, and software.
    Also included are the USB cable, carrying case, rechargable batteries, folding headphones, and the optional wired remote (a $50 value!)
    Here are the feature blurbs from Creative:
    Sleek, compact and cool!
    With its high-tech magnesium casing and 64MB onboard memory, NOMAD II MG lets you enjoy about 2 hours of CD-quality MP3 music or 4 hours of voice recording in style. Plus, the open memory slot for a 128MB Smart Media™ flash memory card allows you to store an additional 8 hours of MP3 music or 16 hours of voice recording!
    Tune in to your favorite FM stations
    All NOMAD II models feature a built-in FM tuner with 32 station presets. Plus, the NOMAD II MG lets you record your favorite radio tunes in real time and it can be uploaded directly to your PC in WAV format.
    Versatile voice recording capabilities
    Additionally, NOMAD II MG allows you to record 4 hours of voice, whether it's for classes, meetings, seminars, shopping lists, or even as a personal digital diary. Add a 128MB Smart Media memory card and easily record an additional 8 hours of voice content!
    Future Proof Design
    The NOMAD II MG supports standard MP3, WMA, and WAV formats and its upgradeable technology allows new features and enhancements to be downloaded to it from NOMADWorld.com. With the NOMAD II MG, you can be on the cutting edge of MP3 music technology.
    Apply EAX for the ultimate listening experience
    EAX audio technology delivers an unsurpassed listening experience by adding customizable effects to your audio files. With a whole range of EAX effects and applications, you can create a completely personalized listening experience.
    I am asking $125 shipped w/insurance and delivery confirmation. I am a master trader on the HTF! If you are interested or have any questions please
    e-mail me.

2. Chris Rosene

Chris Rosene Second Unit

YGM

3. JasenP

JasenP Screenwriter

Jasen
    SOLD!!