What's new

FS: NHT Sub Two i (1 Viewer)

Eric A

Second Unit
I have 2 NHT Sub Two i's. Both were purchased less than one month ago from an authorized dealer. I have the original receipt for warranty purposes. Contact me for questions about the warranty. One of these subs is brand new in the original box. The other has been used for a short period of time but both were purchased brand new. They both come with all original accessories etc. These subs feature a Dual 12" Woofers, 500 watt Sunfire Amp, outboard crossover for ultimate flexibilty and are flat to 21hz +/-3db. My price is for a single. They will be double boxed for shipping. I am only selling for financial reasons. These are some of the best subs I have had in my room for both movies and music and I have owned SVS, Earthquake, Infinity, M&K, Citation and a few others. $750 plus shipping from 30043. 81lbs. I can accept Paypal. Please email me at [email protected] with questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks