FS: NHT 1.5's Mint

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric A, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

I have one pair of NHT 1.5's for sale. These are less than one year old and in perfect condition. They have never been over driven. I can provide pictures upon request. I have all original double boxes and manuals. My price includes shipping to the Lower 48. It is with a heavy heart that I go away from NHT's but my needs are changing and I have to stay with a bookshelf system. $260 Firm. Send me a personal email for any other details. I cannot accept Paypal at this price.

2. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Supporting Actor

Eric,
    I dont know how many people really know what this speaker is. This speaker is what put NHT on the map and is largly responsibile for NHTs success. Even Stereophile mag says it is the finest sounding speaker in its price range. I have never read a bad review on the 1.5s, now that it is DCd it is becoming more popular yet. If I could sell my Super Ones the next speaker for me will be the 1.5s maybe yours if you still have them at that time. I have seen these priced at 600 for a high but typical range is 350-500 used. Your price is great.
    Auburn fan I see. . .

3. ColinM

ColinM Cinematographer

Eric - Are these the ones on Audiogon? Sold?

4. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

Yes. These are sold. Sorry for the delay on posting.