FS: New Pioneer Receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Carswell, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Chris Carswell

Chris Carswell Supporting Actor

Pioneer VSX-810s. Purchased 2 months ago for $400 so past the 30 day money back period. It is a great receiver. I wanted something with a DTS-ES processor (6.1 & 7.1, as well as 5.1) and a full set of pre-amp outs (so I could use my Adcom power amps) and this was the best receiver I found that I could afford at the time. My hifi shop finally decided to give me the deal I've been waiting for on a demo Pioneer Elite (and I got my scholarship back [​IMG] ). I've used it for about 8 movies. I only used it as a processor (didn't use the amp part, hooked up the pre-amp outs to the adcoms) so pratically new!!! If you want I will include gold pin speaker connectors and a full set of 7 RCA's if you want to hook it up to seperate power amps. Will send original receipt so you still have the warr. and all original material/box/wrapping/etc.
    Open to offers..............good ones mind you..........
    Thanks

2. Chris Carswell

Chris Carswell Supporting Actor

No takers so far, just a few low offers.
    I'll take $275 and give a $ back guarantee that everything is mint and works perfect. [​IMG]