What's new

FS: New Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox 6GB Silver (1 Viewer)

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
I have a brand new, silver 6GB Nomad Jukebox from Creative Labs for sale for $110 shipped, including insurance. It was a birthday present that I realized I didn't need (I already have a trunk-based mp3 player for my car).
It comes complete in its original factory box with full documentation. All promotional and protective stickers on the unit have never been removed and the unit has never even been turned on. Please note that in my initial eagerness to open all of my presents (we geeks like our toys), I opened the first set of rechargeable batteries. However, the second set is still sealed and all cables have never been unwrapped.
So, here's what is included: 1) New Silver 6GB Nomad Jukebox; 2) Two (2) Sets of Rechargeable Batteries (1 Set Open; the Other Still Sealed); 3) Getting Started Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Software; 4) Power Cable and Adapter; 5) USB Sync Cable; 6) One (1) Set of Headphones; and 7) Carrying Case.
Actual Image 1
Actual Image 2
Please check my Link Removed or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks all!
Cheers,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks