FS: NEC HT1000 and Chief Mount

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Greg S, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Greg S

Greg S Supporting Actor

$550 shipped projector only

Well its time to sell my beloved HT1000. She has served me faithfully for about 2 1/2 years now -- been through 1 bulb and most of second one. She has developed some issues that I am told are fixable but I just can't see spending the $$ on it.

Issue:

The image is basically separated into 3 "colored" images ie the image has 1 green, 1 red, 1 blue "ghost" of the main image. Basically all the images should be together but they are not. Thus the colors are completely off.

It has been to 2 repair shops for estimates and I am told that it needs cleaning, new color wheel, new color wheel encoder. The 2 shops in my area want too much $$ for it and I cannot justify spending the $$ on it when I want to upgrade anyway. So I thought I would offer it up here to anyone -- I know its a long shot but someone could get a really nice projector out of this.

I have the original manual, carry bag. It is naturally out of warranty and thus you will need to fix it yourself or pay someone to do it. The bulb in it is the 2nd one and is at least 90% used so you will need a new one soon as well.

Naturally the projector is sold as-is.

Anyway make me an offer if you want and I may let it go but the price is posted at the top as well.

Thanks for looking

Greg

2. Greg S

Greg S Supporting Actor

updated

Greg

3. Greg S

Greg S Supporting Actor

Lowered price.

Greg