What's new

FS: NEC/ GE Imager 601crt projector (1 Viewer)

LarryC

Auditioning
I have a Ge Imager 601 projector,which is the same unit as an NEC pg-6/gp6000, for sale. Included is 2 NEC video switchers w/ 1 remote, 2 setup remotes for the projector,a db25 to db25 cable, a component video 5 bnc cable, and the operation,setup, and repair manuals on cd and in hardcopy. Projector is in excellent to very good condition w/ no burn on crt's. Unit is too large and heavy for my HT project. If I recieve my full asking price, I will deliver to you up to 200 miles. Otherwise,local pickup only. I am asking $650 o.b.o. or trade for a snow ibook with dvd or cdrw drive.I am located half way between L.A. and Las Vegas. E-mail at [email protected] or plz post here. Thanks for looking.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
You really need to put up some screen shots and photos of the PJ! Pictures will make it sell and if you can slip a good looking babe in to the photo it could only help!:D If I am not mistaken it looks like my (now painted black) NEC PG9 (see my site). This PJ will paint a prettier picture than any digital and can be had for a steal here.

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks