What's new

FS: NEC DLP Projector & Theatertek HTPC Package (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Moving. Must sell immediately. Buyers via paypal, will ship monday via FEDEX insured:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/img.cfm?pid=1543

NEC LT150 DLP projector: 200-300hrs on the bulb (1000+ rated), 1024x768 native res but looks really good at 720p (my chosen DVD resolution). All accessories (carrying case, remote, discs), manual, etc. Original, unmodified. Great picture with tons of potential for hotrodding (have directions and pics to mod the color wheel for anyone interested). Powerhouse projector: Very popular model.

Extremely small footprint- only 2 inches tall and 3 pounds! Extremely bright picture (800 lumens plus, 800:1 contrast). $1100 obo

ASUS P4 based HTPC: ASUS Mobo, 80 gig Seagate HD, 256 DDR, Maudio 96/24 card, Radeon 7200 AGP card (silent-no fans), Onboard Lan and oodles of integrated stuff, WINXP, Black rack mount Server case with Silence fans (case is lined with padding), Pioneer slot load DVD drive, quiet-- very slick. Dscaler and input card/tuner for scaling outboard sources to 720p (svideo, compsoite and RF input).

Comes with AIRBOARD IR wireless keyboard (IR keyborads are perfect so you can teach your learning remote all the functions of the DVD software and use a regular remote to run the PC!)

Have added metal DTS and DD logos to the face to give HT look. Includes powerstrip and licenced copy of theatertek-- configured and turn key for DVD and timings set for external playback at 720p to the NEC projector. $500 obo

If you buy the proj and HTPC I'll throw in a 50 foot VGA cable and do the whole package for $1400!

Priority to anyone buying the set. Will accept paypal, ship on Monday. Will have pictures later tonight, hopefully. Email questions/offers ASAP!

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Nec Picture:

[ignore the power puff girls sticker- i put it over the power bottom so guests wouldn't power on/off at the unit and move the PJ mount].

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Will throw a Pronto touch-screen remote already configured for Theatertek/IRboard use with the package for $1500 total!

Nec smokin DLP projector, dialed for 720p, coupled with a turn-key HTPC with a registered copy of Theatertek and a Pronto to run it all: $1500. You pick up locally and I'll throw in the theater seats FREE!

Will even do the Paradigm Monitors with the package for $2000, for local pickup!

Estevan Lapena

Stunt Coordinator
Interested...
Name your best price for the HTPC, Projector, Remote package. Can purchase today. Do you ship to Canada? Please respond quickly. Is paypal the only payment method?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Best Price: $1500, plus ship.

I am in LA, the package is in Ohio- so the soonest I could package and ship would be a few weeks- maybe a month.

I will ship to canada.

Paypal is good, MO is also good- since it would now be a few weeks before i could ship, we could work something out.

EMAIL ME, if interested.

- V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks