FS: Nearly Complete H/T System - No Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Wayne Ernst, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

*** This gear has been sold to local individuals. Yeah, no shipping. [​IMG] [​IMG] ***

Here's what I have for sale:

- Harman Kardon AVR-125 Receiver w/remote control and owner's manual
    - 1 Pair Infinity RS2000.2 bookshelf speakers, 6.5" woofer, .5" tweeter, Black cabinets.
    - 1 Pair Infinity RS-1 bookshelf speakers, 5.25" woofer, .5" tweeter, black cabinets.
    - 1 Infinity CC-2 Center channel speaker, 5.25" woofers, .5" tweeter, black cabinet.
    - Panasonic DVD player RV32, black color, remote control, manual, etc.

$275.00 - for all of these fine pieces. This gear is in quite good condition - I'll rate it an 8 on a 10 scale. No scratches on the front of the receiver. The sound is great. You can't find this kind of quality in a "Home Theater in a Box" system.

I ran the items through the Orion Blue Book (value of audio gear) and the receiver and speakers priced out as follows: $616 for Best condition and $549 for Better condition. This gear falls right in between those two categories. Plus, keep in mind, the prices I pulled up from Orion didn't include the DVD/CD player.

Shipping, packaging: I don't have any of the boxes for this gear. I'd have to purchase boxes and packing materials. Shipping could be handled via FedEX Ground to cut down on costs. Let's fix the shipping and packaging at $70.00.

I will not split up this gear. It all has to go at once. If you are in the DC, Virginia, Maryland area, you can pick the gear up from me and save on the shipping fees.

Add a sub from Parts Express. You'll have a killer home theater system for less than the price of an HTIB system.

Thank you for viewing my posting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NeerajC

NeerajC Agent

you have a pm...

3. Wayne Ernst

NeerajC,

I've responded back to your PM. You can E-mail me for faster contact, if you'd like. My E-mail

Thanks!

4. Wayne Ernst

*** This gear has been sold to local individuals. Yeah, no shipping. [​IMG] [​IMG] ***