What's new

FS: Nakamichi AV-10 Receiver (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I've upgraded to separates and am selling my Nakamichi AV-10 DD/DTS 5.1 receiver. It is 2 years old and in immaculate condition, both cosmetically and functionally. It has been well cared for and never overdriven. Comes with the original packaging, manual and learning remote control. Asking price is $525 shipped via FedEx Ground to any address in the continental US.
The AV-10 is a very musical A/V receiver that shines in both 2 channel and 5.1 channel operation. It has plenty of available power and will drive even inefficient speakers with authority. When I purchased it I auditioned the unit side-by-side against all of the major players - Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Rotel - and walked out the door with the Nak. It sounded that much better. This receiver may not have all of the DSP modes, bells and whistles of some of the others, but sonically it is superior to anything else I've listened to in its price range. Please see the link to Nakamichi's website below for features and specs.
http://www.nakamichi.com/home/AVRECVRS/AV10.HTM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks