What's new

FS: NAD T163 pre/pro and Sherbourn 5/5210 amp (1 Viewer)

RichardJ

Stunt Coordinator
Hi -

I just found out I'm relocating, and all my stuff is going into storage, so I'm selling off the audio gear. I have two pieces I am selling, and I would prefer to sell them together, but I would consider breaking them apart if there are offers for both parts separately. Here's what I'm selling:

NAD T-163 pre/pro. Link to manufacturer's page. 7.1 channel processor with DD, DTS, etc. I've had this about a month (d'oh!), and it is in flawless condition, less than 50 hours use. Includes original remote, box, manual, etc. Very well reviewed unit, focusing on great sound and not bells and whistles.

Sherbourn 5/5210 amp. Here's the link to the new model (only difference is the new one has some more LEDs and a silver power button). 5 channel monoblock design with 200wpc at 8ohm. Tons of power in an efficient and cool running package. Dual power cords for smooth current draw. I've used this about 8 months, and haven't even pushed it to reference levels, due to cranky neighbors. Again, original manual and packaging are included. Also in perfect condition.

Both items have been kept in a smoke/kid/direct sunlight free rack, and sound great! Retail value was $3500, I paid $2800 (got great deals!), I'm selling for $2450 plus acutal shipping from zip 20009. What I paid was a good price, and I'm selling it for even less! Please contact me for information or to make an offer. Thanks!

Mike Dickerson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
How much for just the amp...I may have to sell my Denon POA-8200 and 8300 and get this.

Edit: I'm at College Park so it'd make a sale pretty easy.

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
I bought some Polk speakers from Richard today. I saw his setup and it is beautiful. His components are perfect. Buy with confidence. Richard is a great guy.

RichardJ

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Jeff - I had no idea you were lurking on this forum as well! Thanks very much for your kind words and recommendation...

Mike, you have PM...

RichardJ

Stunt Coordinator
Update: possible buyer for the amp. Pre/pro is going to be $1200 (plus actual shipping) by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks