What's new

FS: NAD Monitor Series Power Amps, Sony ES Pre-amp -- Canada (1 Viewer)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
I have 2 NAD 2600 Monitor Series power amps for sale. These are real workhorse amps. Each amp is 2 channel x 150watts into 8 ohms and 450watts bridged mono into 8 ohms, with 4.3 DB headroom. Bought in the early 90's, They still run as well as the day they were purchased. Great condition except for a few minor cosmetic scratches. One amp is missing a plastic hub from one of the speaker termnals on the back.
Here's what they look like:
Link Removed Link Removed
Asking $500(Canadian) for the pair or $300(Canadian) each
Please note that due to the weight of these amps , I prefer not to ship them to the US.
Also have a Sony EP9ES digital pre-amp/processor. This processor has Dolby Digital decoding, as well as numerous other soundfields. It also has a built-in RF demodulator for AC-3 Laserdisc playback! It is still like new. You can see a picture(of the silver version, mine is black) here: Link Removed
as well as user comments here: http://www.audioreview.com/reviews/A...uct_6072.shtml
Asking $275US for the Sony EP9ES
Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macrocosmus
Recent bookmarks