Fs: Nad C-340

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert_Z, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

I am the second owner. The amp is in very good condition. and has remote. For professional reviews, go to http://nadelectronics.com/Reviews/index.html. For consumer reviews, visit http://www.audioreview.com/Integrate..._2717crx.aspx.
    I am selling because I upgraded to a tube amp a few months ago, and the NAD has been sitting in the closet.
    Retail $399, asking $200 and will split shipping costs from zip code 78757. Buyer to pay with money order. (Note, I do use Paypal to buy all this evil home theater stuff, but I have never used it to sell. If receiving money on Paypal is as easy as sending, then we can also do it that way, if you are willing to give me a tutorial, thanks.)

2. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Season's greetings bump.

3. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Can you believe this has not been sold yet? Today might be your lucky day. A great amp at half price.[​IMG]

4. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

5. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

It's official...you guys are killing me. Price drop to $180 plus shipping. Money order please. Contact me with any questions.

6. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Well, it's obvious that no one here is going to buy this thing. Nonetheless, Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings and all that...[​IMG]

7. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

SOLD!