What's new

FS: My whole Gaming Computer ++Athlon64 3200+ watercooled Tower++ (1 Viewer)

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Well, as it turns out, my luck has taken a turn for the unfortunate and I have to part with my computer that I have been continually building. I will also be including my collection of games and a couple of accessories with the Tower.

Specs are as follows:

Athlon 64 3200+ 2.2GHz @2.53GHz 230MHz FSB (Newcastle)
MSI K8N Neo Platinum motherboard
1GB Corsair Twin3200XMS XL (2-2-2-5) RAM (LED Ram)
BFG Tech GeForce 6800GT o/c'ed to 420MHz/1.15GHz
HP 8200 CD Burner
120GB Maxtor Hard Drive 7200RPM SATA
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum (with drive bay)
Antec True Blue 480watt Power supply

Koolance Water-cooled tower (black)
Waterblocks for CPU, Video Card, and Chipset
Cooler Master Cool Drive 4 (Hard drive cooler/Fan controller)
2 80mm Blue LED Fans
Blue Anodized thumbscrews

This tower runs cool and also nice and quiet! It is also one sweet looking tower with a very clean look to it. I hid the wires as best as I could to give it a very sleek look to the inside. Here are some benchmarks:

3DMark 2001 SE: 25242
3DMark 2003: 13087
3DMark 2005: 5294

Doom 3 Timedemo demo1: 92.1FPS

I just recently got the Athlon 64 and the motherboard so I haven't found the actually limits to the PC. At the moment the 2.53GHz speed runs 100% stable, which I tested through torture testing with Prime95 for days. This is an incredible machine which I hate to part with, but I must.

Games included have their original boxes, and manuals:
Far Cry, Doom 3, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Ground Control 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield Vietnam, Warcraft 3, WC3: Frozen Throne, and Unreal 2.

Also included are a Gravis Eliminator Aftershock gamepad and a strap carrying case for this Tower to make it easier to take it to LANs.

Pretty much everything is already installed as this is my main PC rig. Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 installed already.

My asking price is 1200 plus 50 shipping cost.

If you have any questions or would like a couple pictures please email me at [email protected]!

Ebay feedback of 100% with 43 different users!

Check it out here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eB...&userid=aetherhole

Yousaf

Second Unit
I don't want to get your hopes up and so I'll start by saying that I am not in the market for a computer right now, but how did you get that Doom 3 score? Resolution/AA/AF?

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Well, when you get to the normal menu you press ctrl and ~ (tilde). Type in timedemo demo1

You'll need to run it twice to get a proper score, because the first time it will be partially loading textures.

Anyway, I had my resolution at 1280x1024 with no AF,AA, but everything on High settings.

DaveNel

Second Unit
Hello I was wondering if you still have this system, i have a friend looking for a system.

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
Greetings Dave,

I still do have the system, but not for long. I'm in the middle of selling it, but if your friend is interested in it for 1200 plus this shipping, I'll sell it to him but you'll have to find out for sure ASAP, cause probably by the end of tomorrow, the computer will be sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks