FS - My whole collection - Criterions & box sets

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Matt Stryker, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

UPDATE: Titles listed are still for sale, but they are in storage so it will take a few days to ship them. If you buy 4 or more DVDs or Box sets , you can take 20% off your total price paid, excluding shipping...Thanks!

Ok, as the second part of my moving to mexico postings (see the original thread here),
    I finally have gotten all my remaining DVDs catalogued and up for sale. These are for sale only, the only item I might be interested in trading for is a portable GPS.

Please EMAIL ME instead of using PMs; it is very hard to keep timestamps straight when dealing with some people sending email, some PMs, some PMs from other board.

So email to [email protected] is best.

Shipping will be $3.50 on orders of 1-2 DVDs; for orders over 2 DVDs, I will charge actual shipping cost (probably around $4-6 using FedEx ground). I'm going to request that no orders be less than $10 total (without shipping); I will accept personal check, money order, Paypal, or cash (if its a local sale). Shipping will be to the continental US only, unless we can work something else out with customs/shipping.

Criterions are in PINK.

Email me with offers; i used Amazon marketplace and ebay as baselines for pricing, so hopefully they are pretty market competitive...email me if they are not. Thanks for looking!

Title----------------------------------------------------DTS------sealed?----Price
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    1941______________________________________________ ____________________________5.50
    A Bronx Tale______________________________________________ ____________________5.50
    A.I. Artificial Intelligence____(sale pending)__________________YES___________________5. 00
    Always____________________________________________ ____________________________8.00
    American Graffiti__________________________________________ ___________________9.00
    American Psycho (Unrated)________(sale pending)_______________________________15.00
    Atomic Bomb Collection: Trinity And Beyond/ Atomic Jour______________________38.50
    Beauty and the Beast________________(sale pending)_________________sealed_______30.00
    Best In_show___________________________(sale pending)_____________sealed_______12.00
    Blade Runner____________________________________________ ______________________8.00
    Boogie Nights 2-disc_sE___________________________________________ ___________14.00
    Candyman__________________________________________ ______________sealed________7.00
    Cannibal! The Musical___________________________________________ _____________11.00
    Cleopatra_________________________________________ ______________sealed______ 15.00
    Cliffhanger CE________________________________________________ ________________6.00
    CNN Millennium 2000 Celebration_______________________________________ ________4.00
    Conan the Barbarian_________________________________________ __________________9.50
    Dante's Peak DTS________________________________________YES____ _______________8.00
    Daylight DTS____________________________________________YES ___________________6.00
    Dr._strangelove_sE (cartoon cover)_________________(sale pending)_______________10.00
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High CE_______________________________________________9 .00
    Fist Full of $, For a Few $s more, The Good,The Bad,The Ugly_________________19.00
    Frequency_________________________________________ ____________________________6.00
    Ghostbusters___________________(sale pending)___________________________________7.00
    Memento___________________________________________ ____________________________7.00
    Mystery_science Theater 3000: Manos, The Hands of Fate_______________________10.00
    National Lampoon's Van Wilder (Unrated)_______________________________________7. 00
    Not Another Teen Movie_____________________________________________ ___________6.50
    Once Upon a Time in America___________________________________________ _______12.00
    Once Upon A Time In The West_______________(sale pending)________________________9.00
    OSC: Any Given_sunday: Director's Cut
    OSC: Born on the Fourth of July
    OSC: JFK: Director's Cut
    OSC: Natural Born Killers
    OSC: Oliver_stone's America__________________________________ Oliver_stone
    OSC: The Doors_____________________________________________ ___Collection:____73.00
    OSC: Wall_street

Proof of Life______________________________________________ ___________________4.00
    Se7en_____________________________________________ ______YES__________________12.00
    Series 7: The Contenders (OOP)_____________________________________________ __14.00
    Silverado_________________________________________ ____________________________8.50
    Spartacus_________________________________________ ______YES_____sealed_______31.00
    Star Trek: The Motion Picture___________________________________________ _____10.00
    Super_speedway________________________(sale pending)_____________________________7.50
    Surviving the Game______________________________________________ ______________3.00
    The Alien Legacy (no 5th disc)__________(sale pending)__________________________29.00
    The Beach_____________________________________________ ________________________6.00
    The Complete Monterey Pop Festival - Criterion Collect__YES__________________59.00
    The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus____________________________________90.00
    The French Connection I and II Boxset________________________________________24.0 0
    The Fugitive_________________(sale pending)_______________________________8.50
    The Junkman___________________________________________ __YES___________________6.00
    The Kentucky Fried Movie____________________(sale pending)______________________10.00
    The Matrix Reloaded__________________________________________ _________________6.50
    The Mummy: Ultimate Edition_____________________________YES_____sealed _______12.00
    The Perfect_storm_____________________________________ ________________________7.50
    The_sound of Music: 5-Star edition___________________________________________ 17.50
    The X-Files: The Complete First_season__________(sale pending)___________55.00
    The X-Files: The Complete_second_season________(sale pending)____________60.00
    The X-Files: The Complete Third_season__________(sale pending)_____________55.00

Thelma & Louise____________________________________________ ___________________6.50
    Tigerland (Colin Farrell)__________________________________________ ___________5.00
    Titan A.E.________________________(sale pending)___________YES___________________4.00
    Traffic___________________________________________ ____________________________6.00
    Twister_______________________________(sale pending)_____________________________6.50
    Whale Rider___________________________(sale pending)_____________________________8.00
    Wonder Boys______________________________________________ _____________________9.00
    Woodstock, 3 Days of Peace & Music___________________________________________10 .00
    You've Got Mail______________________________________________ _________________7.00

EDIT: Just to clarify, the price for all 3 X-Files sets is $120, not $60... the $60 price is for someone just wanting to buy Season 2.

2. Steve Petro

Steve Petro Stunt Coordinator

ygm...interested in For All Mankind and The Neverending Story[​IMG]

3. JamesGL

JamesGL Stunt Coordinator

I'll take:

Driven: $2
    MI2: $4.50
    SuperNove: $2
    The Limey: $5:50

Send invoice to [email protected]

4. Nathan_R

Nathan_R Supporting Actor

Email ahoy!

5. Matt Stryker

List has been updated, and email sent to Steve, James, Nathan, and Doug.

6. Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu Supporting Actor

dang it, wish I had some money, some really good deals there

7. Allan

Allan Stunt Coordinator

Interested in Pirates of the Carribean. Please email me.

thanks

8. Matt Stryker

Allan - sent you an email.

I reactivated my PayPal account since most people only wanted to pay that way...I'll update the main post with that information.

9. John Besse

John Besse Supporting Actor

John
    You've got mail

10. Matt Stryker

John, Rick, James, and Allan - i sent you email.

I updated the list to reflect the titles that have sold or are pending.

11. Roy C.

Roy C. Second Unit

Matt,

you've got mail!

LMK,
    Roy C.

12. RobertCharlotte

RobertCharlotte Supporting Actor

Matt,

YGM re Silence of the Lambs.

R

13. Matt Stryker

Sent email to RobertCharlotte, Roy C, and Rick.

I have updated the list again with ones that have sold, and have dropped the prices on:

X-Files (all 3) - $120
    The Complete Monty Python - (every episode) - $90
    Cleopatra (sealed) - $15

I also took the link to my website down, since its getting tough to manage both lists...and the prices are lower on the HTF list anyhow on a few titles.

14. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

You got mail, I'm interested in The Haunting DTS if you still have it. Let me know.

15. Matt Stryker

Ferdinand, Rick, Schan, Robert S - you have mail.

and I updated the list.

16. Matt Stryker

Updated the list to reflect Friday's shipments.

17. Roy C.

Roy C. Second Unit

Matt,

money sent via PayPal as promised.

Thanks,
    Roy C.

18. JamesGL

JamesGL Stunt Coordinator

Payment sent.

I was on vacation which is why it took long.

19. Matt Stryker

List is updated, and all outstanding orders have shipped.

I updated my email address, as I'm cutting off my DSL this weekend when I move out of the house. The TFN.net address will still work, and I will move all of the old emails over.

20. Matt Stryker

Once again, updated list and sent email to Scott.