What's new

FS: Must Sell 34" Sony XBR 910 HD (1 Viewer)

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator
I have a 34" Sony XBR 910 for sale. The XBR 910/960 are universally applauded as having the best HD quality on the market. SD quality is excellent as well. The TV is in excellent condition with relatively little usage. It is in storage. It was placed there after buying a 50" plasma. I have all of the manuals and remote. I must sell it locally in Los Angeles because of it's size. My asking price is $1300 OBO. Please call Jerry at (805) 584-9156 or e-mail [email protected].

Reviewed here - http://cnet.nytimes.com/Sony_KV_34XB...?tag=pdtl-list

Thank you.

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator
Grant, coming up to the Bay area is always good. I lived there for years. Let me check with a friend who has a pick up.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Thomas
I commuted to LA for a year so I got a little burnt on it but occasionally it's not a bad trip. Just have a lot of music or audio tapes for the drive.
One big question what is the greatest width of the TV?
(Some sonys I know flare out from the front)

We have a Victorian and our TVs are in cabinets that fit in and the width is usually the factor that kills me since Sony started putting the speakers in the side and not below the CRT.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Thomas

In my best Maxwell Smart voice, "Missed it by that much".

Those side speakers ruin my upgrades everytime
Thanks again for checking
Grant

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
I might be interested. But unfortunately I live in Maryland. Any idea what shipping would cost? Do you have the matching stand (or any suitable stand) to sell with it, or am I on my own there?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks