FS: Musical Fidelity A3cr "Stereophile" Preamp

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Erik Farstad, May 15, 2003.

1. Erik Farstad

Erik Farstad Supporting Actor

Musical Fidelity A3cr Preamp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I could say so much about this baby...but this sums it up so much better:

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/m...3cr_preamp.htm

Specifications:
    Inputs : Five line plus one phono, MM or MC switchable
    THD : 60dB 'A' weighted, Line >86dB 'A' weighted

Features:
    Design is an improved and developed version of the legendary Nu-Vista circuit. - State of the art sound.
    Choke regulated power supply. - Virtually perfect signal rejection on power supply, leading to stable images, predictable and consistent performance with all attendant benefits of sound quality, sound staging and extraordinary clarity.
    High current output stage. - Will drive any combination of cable and amplifier.
    Ultra wide, low distortion bandwidth. Out to more than 100KHz (PERFECT for 2-Channel SACD!).
    Super clean sound with no hash or grain artefacts. All you hear is the sound of the instruments, voices and recording venue ambiance. There are no added artifacts from the preamp.
    Full remote control. - You'll be so riveted to your seat by the sound of the A3 CR that you won't want to move an inch.
    Very high quality mm/mc phono stage included.

Benefits:
    Excellent stereo separation, resulting in great imaging and depth of field. Also gives greater dynamic headroom and image stability.
    No interaction between power amp and preamp, yielding excellent inter-stage isolation and consequently, grain-free sound with unimpeded dynamic range.
    Ensures that none of the digital electronic control artefacts get onto any analogue power supply lines.
    Remote control of volume and select, no need to get out of the sweet spot!
    High-quality phono stage designed to work perfectly with the pre- and power amp electronics.
    This rare level of performance ensures absolutely neutral, clean, hash and grain-free reproduction of high frequencies.
    Want the sound of a tube preamp without having to buy and replace tubes? This is your day!

I'm asking $750 + shipping ($1,495 Original retail)

E-mail me with questions at [email protected]

Thanks for looking...[​IMG]

2. Erik Farstad

A shameless bump!

[​IMG]

If any of you HT fans like music too, like me...then this is your ticket to an amazing 2-channel system! [​IMG]

E

3. Erik Farstad

Sale pending...

E