What's new

FS: Montor Audio Silver 5i, 10i and 3i (1 Viewer)

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
These speakers are in great condition. The finish is cherry. There are only two marks on all the speakers. The first is on the bottom of the 10i. The previous owner, I am the second of all of these speakers, must have use some sort of double sided tape or something to mount it on top of his tv or shelf. I tried to remove it the best I can but there is still a mark left. The second one is on one of the 3i. It is a little brown streak on the side of the speaker about an inch long. Looks like it was from a marker. I have pics upon request. They are mint other then these two marks. Obviously neither one of these affect the performance of the speakers. I have had them for less then a year and have babied them. I am selling only becuase of the upgrade bug. I have the original boxes for these. The only thing missing is one of the spikes for the 5i. The previous owner only found 7 of them. But here is what I'll do, I used these speaker on 8" stands, cause these speakers are kinda short. The stand will bring them up to an ideal listening level and improves imaging immensely. I will include them for free with the speakers. They have spikes. I will prefer not to ship these. I am in the NYC area. I am willing to deliver these within 50 miles. You are free to pick them up or come and audition them. If I have to ship I will only use USPS priority mail, payed for by you. Will split Paypal fees if you choose to use. My asking price is firm.

$900 for the set
$450 for the 5i
*** $250 for the 10i *** SOLD!!!
$250 for the 3i

Thanks for looking.

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
thanks for the bump serge. i have put these on ebay, please look for them there. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks