What's new

FS: MONSTER Ultra Component Video 2m (1 Viewer)

Luke_Lemmings

Stunt Coordinator
Also have a BRAND NEW package of MONSTER CABLE QUICKLOCK Banana plugs on ebay,

seller handle TECHTOYS2002

The component cables are still availible.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
eBay links are against forum rules and will be deleted by an Admin so I suggest you revise that post.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Actually, I thought your name was familiar. You've posted an eBay link before and had it removed:

(Admin note - Active auction deleted per forum guidelines. Do not repost link. Thread closed since the items are now being auctioned off elsewhere)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
1. Post a specific price for the item. No BEST OFFERS accepted. This is not an auction site.

8. NO AUCTIONS! ALL SALE ITEMS MUST HAVE A POSTED PRICE

You're linking to an auction...and really if you've had a link deleted before, and a message left for you not to repost it AND clearly stating that it is against forum rules, I'm not sure why you're posting another...

Drew_W

Screenwriter
By the way, that last post of yours...when you initially post something, and people are subscribed to the thread, they receive what you wrote via e-mail. So if you edit it, like you did, it'll show here as edited, but the e-mail will still contain the actual contents...

And what you've done now isn't any better...you're still pointing to eBay, and you haven't posted a specific price for the item (which is where you're violating the rules)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks