FS: Momitsu Upconverting Player via Component or DVI Region Free

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ron Boster, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I've own this player for about 16 months. It has served as my primary for 9 months and secondary for the last 7 months. It's in terrific condition both cosmetically and operationally. Since Hollywood has put a legal strangle hold on upconversion via component output...players that have this function are becoming a rare commodity. Here are some other features:

1) ONLY player that I'm aware of that does BOTH analog and digital signal out of the DVI output. WIth a ten dollar passive DVI to VGA adapter (included), if player fits for almost everyone

2) Upconverts the signal for 790P or 1080i, plus with Momitsu's free software updates, you can do custome resolutions.

3)If you have a DVI/HDMI input on your TV/FP this puts out a top notch picture.

4) Region Free and no miscrovision. You could be watching the Hign Tension or Layer Cake in your home. Using this player and the studio issued DVD from any of the overseas markets...that's right, no bootlegs, actual studio released DVD's from any region. The zombie comedy/horror flick "UnDead" that was a huge hit abroad and will be in US theaters in July/August....you can buy it now delivered for about $12 and see it in your home with this player.

I will sell for $150 (inlcudes the DVI to VGA adapter) + $10 shipping to the lower 48 states. I'll accept paypal or Money order. Longtime member here and AVS. I have good ratings at both audiogon (rboster) and ebay (rwboster).

Thanks for Looking

Ron

My email address is [email protected]

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Sale pending payment. Thanks for everyone's responses. If the sale falls through Pete, I will get back to you.

Thanks
    Ron